Login |  Register

Post subject: nt years, the San Antonio Spurs ca
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:38 am 
LONDON - Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli is facing an investigation from the English Football Association after a post on social media site Instagram was criticized for being racist and anti-Semitic.Balotelli uploaded a picture of the video game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew.We are aware of it and we are looking into it, the FA said Tuesday.Balotelli, who has been subjected to racial abuse on numerous occasions, posted the image of the computerized character on Monday with the heading Dont be a racist.The text also read: Be like Mario. Hes an Italian plumber, created by Japanese people, who speaks English and looks like a Mexican.Balotelli tried to defend the post as criticism began to intensify online by writing on Twitter: My Mom is jewish so all of u shut up please.But he soon deleted the image from his Instagram account before further backtracking on Tuesday.I apologize if Ive offended anyone. The post was meant to be anti-racist with humour, Balotelli wrote on Twitter. Not all Mexicans have moustache, not all black people jump high and not all Jewish people love money.I used a cartoon by someone else because it has Super Mario and I thought it was funny and not offensive. Again, Im sorry.Under FA guidelines regarding social media, Balotelli could be suspended for at least five games if found guilty. Marshon Lattimore Jersey . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey. Alvin Kamara Womens Jersey . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/El ... ts-Jersey/. Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. Alvin Kamara Jersey . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. Ryan Ramczyk Womens Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed.PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain restored its four-point lead over Lille at the top the French league by outclassing Lyon 4-0 Sunday. Edinson Cavani opened the scoring by heading home a corner from Lucas Moura in the 36th minute before Zlatan Ibrahimovic converted a penalty in the 41st. Thiago Silvaa added a third goal from close range in the 60th and Ibrahimovic sealed the win from the penalty spot in the 83rd.dddddddddddd. Ibrahimovic became the top scorer in the league with 11 goals, one more than Cavani, as PSG stretched its unbeaten run to 36 games in all competitions. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Profile  Offline